Jeana really wanted to go to Multnomah Falls after seeing all the pictures from visiting there with my sisters. We even actually HIKED to the TOP this time!
I love this picture of Fernando and Gabby.
Ballerina just loves Ben. I heard her say, "You call me honey pot." He said, "And you call me honey. But I call myself Trogger." Just to be manly, I'm sure.

Sweetie and Landon are getting along a lot better than the last time they visited. They both love their Tag books and they do some cute imagination games together. They like to tag along with Ballerina and Ben.
Sweetie got sooo many compliments with her cute hair and tutu. Tons of people on the trail called her a little princess.
Captain Adorable was pretty happy in the backpack. Poor Handsome Husband had to carry him the whole way while pushing a stroller that Sweetie didn't ride in. I had to keep up with the kids. It was a little nerve wracking having them walking where there were no rails, so I was a little snappy at times. It was the fear and the mental image of someone tumbling down, down, down...


We made it to the top! All the kids loved watching the waterfall.

Here is Ballerina snuggling with Ben. This won't be acceptable in a few years...

Jeana and her boys.





2 comments:
What a great hike! How fun. We were actually planning on hiking up Multnomah falls today too... but things didn't work out. It would have been fun to run into you!
~Margene
Hiking is one of the events that remembering it is always better than doing it. You get tired and kranky, but when you look back, you think of the sights spectacular views. It is a addictive.
As for Ballerina cuddling, I think it is time to put an end to it. Yes it is cute because they are small and young. But we are really sending the wrong signals. We'll need to have some serious discussions with her before she goes to kindergarten...man I can't believe I saying that! haha
Post a Comment