Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aunt Stefanie Visits!

My sister Stefanie flew in for a visit. She recently placed her daughter, Olivia, for adoption with a great family. When I picked her up from the airport we went straight to Multnomah Falls since this was supposed to be the driest day of her visit. We actually stopped at Wahkeena Falls first. Beautiful, huh?
Yes, I know she does not look like she had a baby 5 weeks ago. It is not fair.
Stefanie kept telling me that she felt like she was in Forks. She said she kept looking for a glimpse of Jacob running in the woods. :)
We took the little walk up to the bridge at Wahkeena Falls.
I'm trying to get Baby Dragon to smile...
Captain Adorable was looking extra cute in his knit hat.
Multnomah Falls is the tallest waterfall in Oregon.
Baby Dragon didn't want her picture taken... She was also cold since she didn't wear her heavy coat, so I gave her mine to spare us from her whining.
Captain Adorable's first trip to the falls.
Sweetie's big eyes, looking so cute.
We decided to walk up to the bridge at Multnomah, but not all the way to the top.
Baby Dragon looks so funny with that big coat on.
This is a fake smile, but so pretty. :)
Baby Dragon wanted to stop and get random pictures. She made lots of faces.
Here's Stefanie with the girls at the bridge.
We're back down at the bottom here and of COURSE Baby Dragon doesn't want pictures with the family.
But she's totally fine with pictures by HERSELF.
Stefanie humored the girls and chased them around a little.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Great pictures! Looks like a great day

swimmingviolist said...

That looks like it was way fun! and Stef! You totally don't look like you gave birth almost 6 weeks ago! :P LOL Love ya!

Cpt Naykid said...

That is the first I have seen of Wakeena falls, if you liked it, we can go there next time too. Interesting that BD won't smile with the family, but loves too by herself. Probably says something about the personality. So if you didn't hike past the first bridge, you probably didn't get to see the "dragon cave". You would have had BD smiling if you went a little higher.

Sorry I missed out!