The kids loved the Halloween sprinkles.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Krispy Kreme
Posted by
Erika
at
9:20 PM
We went on a little field trip to Krispy Kreme for Baby Dragon's preschool class. Stefanie and Sweetie came.
Baby Dragon and her friends dressed up in their Halloween costumes. Baby Dragon has the mask that she painted and she's being the Queen of Hearts.
Here they are watching donuts being made on the conveyor belt.
This little girl says that Baby Dragon is her best friend. When I took this picture Baby Dragon was trying to pose her friend. She was very specific about where her hands should be.
Baby Dragon is a little model.
After the manager came out and told the kids how the donuts were made they gave each kid a WHOLE donut to sample. Donut makers are called donut makers, in case you were wondering.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Krispie kreams really is a magical place for kids :)
Donut maker...did I choose the wrong profession?
Looks like the kids have a blast. I think it is great that BD has so many friends. Lots of people say she is their best friend, yet her own best friend is her imaginary friend....hmmmm....
I am glad to see some maturing, and I wouldn't mind seeing a little less sassiness.
Post a Comment