Baby Dragon has begun adventuring into the world of comedy. This is how she dressed herself when we asked her to change out of her Sunday clothes:
Baby Dragon and Handsome Husband like to go back and forth calling each other random objects.
-"You're a teapot."
-"You're a pumpkin-apple."
Baby Dragon thinks this is hilarious. I end up laughing at the random things they choose. Baby Dragon always says it like she's come up with the ultimate object. She'll say, "I'm silly." She plays this little game with her preschool friends, too.
Handsome Husband taught her to peek around a corner then reach over with her hand and snatch her head away, or to make it look that way. Baby Dragon is very interested in the Sunday Funnies and always wants us to describe ones that we laugh at. She doesn't really understand why they are funny when we explain them, but she'll give half a laugh.
She always pulls faces and does funky poses when I take her picture:
I really enjoy this stage. It's so fun to watch.
1 comment:
I love that BD is attempting to use humor. The method of her attempts are often hilarious. Her dressing in bizarre clothes in funny, except when we are in a hurry. She loves to try to be funny, but she hasn't yet figured out the timing or whether it is appropriate.
But it is hard to NOT smile and laugh with her growing humor!
Post a Comment