Baby Dragon wanted to put the soap on him and pour the water on him.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Baby Dragon: Baby Lover
Posted by
Erika
at
8:37 PM
Baby Dragon was SO excited when I invited her to help give Captain Adorable a bath. She had to man the cup.
Captain Adorable really enjoys his baths.


Baby Dragon is always asking if she can hold Captain Adorable, or hug him or kiss him. She will tell him that he's handsome or that he is so cute. She loves to help me pick out his clothes. The other day she chose overalls because they made him look like Max (a rabbit from one of her favorite TV shows: Max and Ruby). Baby Dragon will often stop the swing when Cpt Adorable is in it just to give him a kiss. When he spits up she is always frantic to find a burp cloth and clean him up. She also likes to feed him a bottle and burp him on her shoulder. Captain Adorable doesn't really like that, maybe it's not so comfortable since she's not quite big enough. I think she will really like being a mom some day.
This is what happens when older sister helps:
Baby Dragon had some face paint from a sale that we went to yesterday.
I always get Baby Dragon's next season's wardrobe from this big semi-annual consignment sale (Sweetie gets hand me downs, poor thing). I took all the kids with me so I could get there early and get the good things. Thanks to all of our generous friends I didn't need to get anything for Captain Adorable, but I did pick up some Sunday shirts for when he's older. I even found a suit for him for when he's four! It's so weird to think of him being as big as Baby Dragon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's getting so chubby! It is SOOOO cute.
Fabulous that BD is helping out. I love that he is so easy to please. He likes being laid down, getting diaper changes, and even baths. Overall, he is a chipper fellow.
Love it...love you!
Post a Comment