Friday, October 30, 2009

Classical Chinese Gardens

We borrowed a cultural pass from the library to stop by the Portland Classical Chinese Gardens since it is pretty close to Handsome Husband's work. Stefanie is writing a missionary who got called to the Hong Kong China mission and we thought he'd appreciate pictures of her there.
The girls were TERRORS. They ran around the gardens and didn't listen when I tried to call them back. I'm pretty sure no one there loved us. It was not a pleasant trip to the Gardens like last year. Thank heavens they had this stamping table set up! The girls had a great time stamping Chinese symbols on their paper.
Stefanie made a little book to send to her missionary.
In the middle of this, Captain Adorable had a major blow out and I had to go change his whole outfit.
Here is Baby Dragon modeling her finished paper. Sweetie was crying in the stroller at this point.
Sweetie was happy that we let her out of the stroller to see this dragon.
I tried getting some pictures of Stefanie for her missionary and Baby Dragon wanted to be included.
We were SOOO ready to be done and both girls fell asleep on the way home.

3 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

My favorite pics are of BD posing in the clover thingy and showing off her scroll. awesome.

Funny to hear all the people stef is writing. Sounds like the shot gun approach.

Sorry you guys had such a hard time.

swimmingviolist said...

That's awesome that Stef is writing someone! :D I wonder if I might know the kid? Cause I think I might know someone that was called there... but i don't remember sadly! :(

StefanieJinelle said...

You wouldn't know him, Tasha. (:

I have yet to send him that scroll thing. He hasn't written me back. My heart hurts.