I finally broke down and gave Sweetie a much needed hair cut. Here she is before:

Little Ragamuffin.

Her hair was so long!

And cut. I chopped off about 2 inches.

I put some layers in front to frame her face. It was already like that on one side, so I just made them match.


I'm still growing out her bangs, so they still get in her face. But they were trimmed a little.

There we go! My mom used to give us the spray bottle to suck on so we'd sit still to get our hair done. I have carried on the tradition, much to Handsome Husband's dismay.
5 comments:
Great job! I have cut my son's hair but I don't think I would have any idea of how to cut girls hair.
I can't believe how grown up sweetie looks.
Wow, eight kids! Good luck that sounds like a lot of work.
For some reason, the water tasted better out of the spray bottle. Maybe I'm the only one that noticed this. haha.
I think it turned out great! Good job you are much braver than I that is for sure.
Eight kids? Did I miss something?
As for the haircut, nice job honey. Sweetie definitely looks less ilke a ragamuffin. Overall, the hair looks very similar, but it is a suttle difference that makes it look better. Very nice.
This morning at breakfast, she was constantly pushing her hair out of her face, it was the cutest thing. I know she prefers her hair up, except when she sleeps. She plays with her hair and then takes it all out. She needs to make up her mind!
Such a cute daughter, all from her mother!
Post a Comment