Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air and fall colors. And I love going to the pumpkin patch! I had never gone to one until we moved to Oregon. This year we went with some old friends who were in town. Baby Dragon and her friend, A, used to play together when we first moved to Oregon when they were little.Sweetie had fun climbing up the hay pyramid.
The kids loved the running through the little hay maze.
Sweetie kept tumbling down the hay pyramid (it wasn't very big).
Baby Dragon really wanted a pumpkin.
The fall colors, as I said:
Baby Dragon and A posing for me. Cutest. Picture. Ever.
Sweetie is so cute, but she truly falls over everything. I like that she picks herself up and carries on though. BD loved the pumkin patch, and it was more fun with friends.
2 comments:
That looks so fun:) We love the pumpkin patch but haven't made it this year. Your pumpkin looks perfect!
Fall is definitely fun with all the holidays.
Sweetie is so cute, but she truly falls over everything. I like that she picks herself up and carries on though. BD loved the pumkin patch, and it was more fun with friends.
Post a Comment