Saturday, October 24, 2009

Disney On Ice

Handsome Husband took Baby Dragon on a daddy-daughter date to see Disney on Ice. We were able to get the tickets for half price and they went with some friends.She was glued to her seat and very anxious to see the show. She did not want to get up and go to the bathroom during intermission because she was afraid to miss anything!
Baby Dragon covered her ears for the first half.
The show featured the Little Mermaid, Cars:
The Lion King:
And Tinkerbell:
Baby Dragon didn't want her picture taken.I think they enjoyed themselves.
While they were gone Sweetie and I did an art project. Sweetie painted her little pumpkin and I helped her make a foam pumpkin with foam stickers.

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

Overall BD really enjoyed it. Although, she was in one of those moods afterwards. In the end, I am glad we went. She loved it. When she is extremely into something, she is so excited that instead she does nothing and just stares. The show held her attention for the entire show. She kept telling me that she wants to ice skate now.