Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sleep Baby Sleep!

Captain Adorable is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT (from about 11pm until 7 or 8am)! His first night sleeping through the night was this past Sunday to Monday (Oct 25-26) and he's done it every night since! I have no idea how I got so lucky! Neither of my girls did this. Baby Dragon didn't sleep through the night until after she was 2 (because I gave her a sippy cup of milk in the middle of the night when she woke up. Once I stopped giving that to her, she was sleeping through the night). Sweetie started consistently sleeping through the night at about 6 or 7 months. Anyway, I'm really hoping this will last with Captain Adorable! I'm loving my sleep!

Here is a picture of Capt. A sucking his "lollipop." Sweetie used to suck on her fist as well and that's when Handsome Husband started calling it a lollipop. Captain Adorable is not a fan of pacifiers, but he likes his fist.
He's getting so chunky.
Handsome Husband is just loving his son.
He's teaching Captain Adorable young to like sports-- notice the basketball on TV in the background. And yes, the kids get their blue eyes from their Daddy.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Lucky you! I hope he keeps that up for you.
And look at those cheeks! So cute!!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika said...

Mom to the Fourth Power said...
Wow, Cpt. Adorable has amazing eyes!

Cpt Naykid said...

Hey, what about my eyes? I guess what they are really saying is, "wow, what gorgeous eyes, just like your dad!"

Very nice that Cpt A is sleeping through the night. As he is doing so well, how about I recruit you to help me keep Sweetie in bed at 5 am....blah.

Oh, the word color and your background make it difficult to read. can there be a change?