Thursday, October 8, 2009

Captain Adorable is Amazing

Did you notice Captain Adorable's shirt!?!?! He kind of looks like a little pig here.
And if I pay too much attention to Captain Adorable then Baby Dragon feels like she needs to join in the adoration.
Apparently, Captain Adorable approves.
Baby Dragon took this one.
I took some pictures of my sleeping baby. I laid him on the blanket and he fell asleep!
My mom made this blanket. I like to use it for his tummy time because it's so soft and fuzzy.
Captain Adorable kept startling himself awake...
...but then he'd drift back to sleep.
It's so easy to take pictures when they are small.So peaceful.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love that blanket and he looks so peaceful:)

Cpt Naykid said...

Fabulous Cpt A pics. I LOVE that you found a onsie that says CAptain Adorable. Too cool!

He is definitely adored by BD. I don't think I have ever seen an older sister kiss her brother more than BD.

Overall he is a great baby. He gets fussy in the evenings, but I am sure he'll get over it.

You can definitely see some family similarities between BD and Cpt.A.