Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

My kids were dressed cute for Mother's Day!We got a ton of compliments on Captain Adorable's jacket and tie.
Handsome Husband and Ballerina brought me breakfast in bed. Ballerina made me a picture of her and I. I even had glasses on in the picture. :) When she brought it to me she said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom!"
Ballerina let me curl her hair. This is her new dress I got at the Children's Place outlet for FIVE DOLLARS!
This is Sweetie's favorite face to make for pictures. Ballerina decided to pout for the picture and Cpt. Adorable is my cute baby boy. :)
I know some moms don't like Mother's Day because it makes them feel like they aren't a good enough mom. I am not like that. I definitely need improvement as a mother, but Mother's Day doesn't remind me of that. It's just a celebration. Ballerina gave me a book of "kisses" with lipstick kisses on each page. I can turn in each page for a real kiss. And I got a big candy bar. After church we went to my Grandma's house for dinner with my Aunt and Uncle's family.

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Happy mother's day! I am glad that you can celebrate mother's day as it should be. You are a great mother and our children love you. Thank you for giving so much for both them and me.

I love you!

Cpt A's blazer and hat are always a big hit.

Jeana said...

Cpt A's outfit is TO DIE FOR! I LOVE IT! Such a handsome little guy. Glad you had a great mothers day!