Aunt L made this incredible layered cake for celebrating the family's May birthdays. She said it took her FOUR hours! Each layer of frosting was a different color and flavor!
Sweetie was running around in this super hero cape. Handsome Husband said it used to be his!
Grandma L took some time to play with Captain Adorable.
Captain Adorable loved when she had the teddy bear get him.

Grandma L loves teddy bears, especially now that they are stuffed with nice soft fluff. When she was a girl her stuffed animals were stuffed with sawdust, I believe.


Papa J took a turn playing with Captain Adorable as well.



We had a great time visiting and playing games. I played my violin with my niece A again.
2 comments:
that's crazy about the sawdust. :) I have held older bears and they are so hard and stiff (and I think they're kinda itchy too.)
Great pics of Cpt A with my parents. I know they'll love them. Man is my dad tan!
Post a Comment