

Sweetie was pretty tired and in no mood for pictures (I got stopped at Fred Meyer today by a couple of ladies admiring Sweetie's cute hair do).
Same with Ben. (Ballerina has been calling Ben "honey." And at one point he upset her and she said, "I'm not going to marry you anymore!")
But Handsome Husband got Sweetie to perk up a little.
He is so good at playing with her.
Later Jeana and I made enchiladas and then the husbands watched the kids so we could have a girls' night out. We met up with some girlfriends of mine and saw Letters to Juliet. The movie was really cute except for some uber cheesy lines at the very end. Afterwards we had dessert at Red Robin. Their apple crisp is huge. We said we wanted to split it and they brought it on two separate plates and I protested saying we'd wanted to share. The waitress explained that she had just put it on two plates. Jeana and I were both really surprised that there was so much! There were some fun conversations at the table. Back at home we swapped pedicures! It's one of our traditions whenever Jeana is in town and it's pretty much the only time I get one!
4 comments:
I am into hair too! How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you!
We have been having such a great time! Our last nights girls night was awesome! I love how cute my toes look!
Your kids are so cute. Great job on that hair do. My favorite of all the pictures is where your little one is looking at her dad smiling--- PRICELESS!!!
I don't recall you taking pics at ColdStone. I like the candid ones you got.
I am glad you think I am good at cheering up our kids. I think our kids are great and I love'em.
Post a Comment