She was SO excited that Handsome Husband came. Those thumbs up are for him.
Ballerina smiled SO much for Handsome Husband. It was so cute.
At the end, the teachers handed out roses and certificates. Ballerina was beyond happy.
She is smelling the rose.


Here is the group with the teachers:
Handsome Husband brought Ballerina some tulips.


I loved her little dance class almost as much as she did!
4 comments:
So cute. Adorable pictures.
she does look so beautiful
I love the thumbs up photo-- what a cutie!
So where can I find a good stick to carry around! Yes, we will definitely have issues with boys in the future.
I love how much emotion you can see out of Ballerina in these pictures. Ballerina can be really high or low depending on situations, and these pictures capture some of her fabulous delight, content, and pleased expressions.
Have I ever mentioned how cute Ballerina looks in hats? I think we should stick a hat on her more often.
Post a Comment