Ballerina behaved REALLY well.
Sweetie was a little too fidgety. She didn't want to sit and she kept climbing under the table at the end.
Captain Adorable was great until the end when he started to get really fussy because he was tired.

The workers came and sang to me and gave me balloon ears. The kids LOVED it and they enjoyed eating my sundae for me. Ballerina took this picture.
I love to get birthday freebies. I picked up a Jack in the Box dessert, my free burger, and a free Blu-Ray disc of the movie Enchanted (paid $3 shipping) from Disney Movie Rewards. Later (I have until the 28th) I will pick up a free Arby's shake, a free Cold Stone ice cream scoop, a free Baskin Robbins ice cream scoop, a buy one get one free Orange Julius and a buy one get one meal at Qdoba. Yep. Birthday freebies rock.We are meeting up with Handsome Husband at the mall to do some mall shopping and then we'll have a Honey Baked Ham for dinner and enjoy cake for dessert. :)
3 comments:
I love Red Robin's Bonsai burger. YUM! :) Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday! And a question, I keep hearing about people getting free movies for their birthdays from Disney Rewards, how? I'm a member of that but didn't hear anything about that. Maybe you could clue me in. :)
Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun with the kiddos.
Birthday items that happened after the blog post:
(1) Ballerina wanted to "surprise" you with a party at home
(2) cake & presents (willow tree & GPS)
(3) watched terrible movie.
I hope you had a great birthday! Love you!
Post a Comment