Thursday, May 27, 2010

Graduation

Ballerina has completed her 2nd year of preschool! We had a casual graduation park day. It was probably the best weather all week being 60 and overcast.
Silly faces.Ballerina was entirely too excited for this yellow certificate because I told her it meant she could go to kindergarten next year.When we arrived, Sweetie shot out of the car and booked it for the park.
Sweetie is happy with her Ritz crackers. She is a fan.
Captain Adorable munched on crackers in his stroller.
We brought our friends Ben and Landon to play at the park. Landon was eager to share his cupcake.
Ben and Ballerina.Ben and Sweetie.
Captain Adorable got so worn out that he fell asleep in his high chair later on.

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Congrats to Ballerina! It will be so weird to officially have a child in school.

I love that Cpt A fell asleep in the high chair. Fabulous. I hope he continues to be willing to sleep anywhere. He is a good sport about missing his naps too.

Jeana said...

I LOVE this picture of Landon! Thanks so much for capturing that moment!