The girls wanted to go outside and play in the backyard this morning, thankfully. Handsome Husband came down with either a bad stomach flu or food poisoning and it is no fun parenting practically solo through the weekend. Especially when we had fun plans and the kids are used to doing fun things when Daddy is home. [read: the kids were driving me CRAZY] Handsome Husband is starting to get better, poor guy. Anyway, so Captain Adorable was very interested in all that was going on outside.
He kept knocking his head into the glass.
Ballerina was so happy to play with Cpt. Adorable through the glass.
He totally looks up to her.
Ballerina thought it was HILARIOUS when Cpt. Adorable put his lips on the glass.
So she had to try it as well.


Sweetie was happily occupied with digging in our still-unplanted flower beds.

Ballerina came inside to play with Cpt. Adorable and get warmer. She put her hat on him.
She did not want him to take off the hat. She even brought toys over to distract him.
It's nice to know that my kids can still be cute and sweet even when I'm a total bear. My thyroid levels are out of whack. I thought I could sleep off my bad mood, but I woke up with it bright and early this morning. I said "shut up" to my kids more times today than I have in the last 3 months. And it was totally me and I know it. My throat is sore and it's not from being sick, it's from yelling. My poor children. It was pretty bad timing for my husband to get sick since I've been like this. I was pretty unsympathetic until I saw how pale and miserable he was. I have been feeling out of control the past week, feeling like dropping the kids off with a babysitter so I can go cry. I WILL go get my blood tested on Monday. I need to, for my family.
3 comments:
So sorry :( Hopefully your thyroid levels can get back on track. Those are all such fun wonderful pictures at least :)
I am so sorry I got sick or whatever I had. I truly felt terrible. Today I have been feeling much better. ALmost enough to be fully active and crazy again. I can be of much more help tonight.
I love how much Ballerina loves playing with Cpt A. She does a great job. He is definitely fond of her and will probably follow her around everywhere....for better or worse...
Love you!
Hey! I have some pictures of Kyle and Connor doing the same thing through the window. I LOVE them and I should have washed my windows too but I don't care now, I am just glad to have the pictures. Your family is to cute for words! I miss you!!!!!!!! I need some baby kisses and girly snuggles. Let's plan something! Happy Anniversary too. THat was a great day!
Post a Comment