Yes, I confess that I love taking teaching moments. I think I get that from my dad. The Cheese Factory wasn't anything spectacular, but I like helping the kids understand where food comes from and that it isn't just magically created at the store. I love that we have a little garden to help them learn reaping and sowing, and all the many other lessons that can be learned with gardening.
How fun! When I was a kid we lived in Las Vegas for a few years. We lived close to the Ethel M Chocolate factory, and the Marshmallow factory. It never got old to go to! plus the free samples at the end were nice.
3 comments:
Yes, I confess that I love taking teaching moments. I think I get that from my dad. The Cheese Factory wasn't anything spectacular, but I like helping the kids understand where food comes from and that it isn't just magically created at the store. I love that we have a little garden to help them learn reaping and sowing, and all the many other lessons that can be learned with gardening.
Want to plant our flowers tomorrow?
Looks like fun:) I really enjoyed that place when I went on a road trip in college
How fun! When I was a kid we lived in Las Vegas for a few years. We lived close to the Ethel M Chocolate factory, and the Marshmallow factory. It never got old to go to! plus the free samples at the end were nice.
Post a Comment