Sweetie had a blast with the water.
Captain Adorable was SO happy to be outside. He was pretty content to sit, watch and play with a cup.
We met up with Summer and her kids. She was more than happy to hold Captain Adorable if I needed to chase Sweetie down.
Ballerina was off making friends and playing in the water right away.


I took Captain Adorable out to feel the water on his toes.
He was way too interested in it, so I dressed him down to his onesie so he could get wet. Don't you love his chubby knees??


Next time I'll put him in his swimming suit. It'll be fun when he can crawl around in the water.


I love that water can make kids so happy.
We will be visiting this park a lot this summer!
6 comments:
what a great park! how nice to live close to it.
Yeah i am so excited that we will be going there with you NEXT WEEK! So looking forward to seeing you guys!!!!
You definitely dont look like you need to lose weight!
The water features look similar to the discovery park ones. I think we can make this park a frequent place to visit during the summer. Free, fun, water, love it!
What's considered the first warm day up there? We're supposed to hit 100 for the first time this year by Thursday! Aaahh!
I recognize that outfit Cpt. Ad is wearing! I think it's the best!! Hehe!
You are looking sooo good! Can I just tell you that the next 4 1/2 weeks of trying to sleep and bend over without getting a Braxton Hicks are going to be fuuun!
Rachel- I think it got up to 78 that day. :) It's no Arizona, but warm enough! I thought you would recognize the outfit. He looked so cute in it. :) I have almost lost 10 pounds and I'm LOVING it. Not the diet part, the getting skinnier part. And I don't envy your last weeks of pregnancy...
Post a Comment