Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Woohoo! We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos LDS Temple. It was a gorgeous sunny day and I was so happy about that because the Saturday before it was raining. And the Saturday before that it was SNOWING! I actually got a sunburn the day of my wedding and later that evening someone coming through the reception line thought that I got it from trying to tan for my wedding! Ha! Sorry, I have no illusions about how very white I am and I have no problem staying that way.
It was a beautiful day, and I was very happy. But I have had many more days that have been even happier since then with the births of my children and as I have come to love my husband even more than I did on our wedding day. He has been the great blessing of my life. Very often I ask my Heavenly Father what I did to deserve Handsome Husband. He is an incredible example to me and my children. I love him "so very too much," as Sweetie would say.

We are going to the beach for a couple days this week and we're calling that our celebration.

I got my thyroid stimulating hormone levels tested and they are super low (meaning I have a lot of fake thyroid hormone in me causing less thyroid stimulating hormone-TSH- to be made) and my doc says that is good. The normal levels are 0.34-5.6 and mine are at .03 (meaning I am hyperthyroid right now)! I know I have cancer and the levels should be lower than normal, but seriously. I emailed the doctor and told him I need to get my thyroid dosage lowered (causing my TSH levels to go up) because I'm going nuts.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Happy Anniversary! And come on, you know you went tanning ;)

Whitney the Wifey said...

Congrats! I hope you have fun at the beach!

Jeana said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make such a great couple. I miss you guys!

Cpt Naykid said...

Happy anniversary! Thank you for marrying me! I am so glad that we have a strong marriage, a trusting companionship, and support each other.

Love you!