WOW! You look awesome! Good grief- what a difference ten pounds makes when you're not six feet tall. I think I've gained and lost up to thirty with no one knowing- haha.
I was unsure what this post was about when I saw the title, "announcement" in big letters.
You look great honey and you have held so well to your diet. I am glad you have had such great results and like the diet enough to do it again and again. I am also impressed that with all the family and friends doing the same diet, you continue to have the best result. (and you are so good at not cheating, or limiting it.)
4 comments:
Wow! You are my inspiration to get fit. You look f.A.b.u.l.o.u.s!
Oh hey hottie.
WOW! You look awesome! Good grief- what a difference ten pounds makes when you're not six feet tall. I think I've gained and lost up to thirty with no one knowing- haha.
Well, way to go!!!!
I was unsure what this post was about when I saw the title, "announcement" in big letters.
You look great honey and you have held so well to your diet. I am glad you have had such great results and like the diet enough to do it again and again. I am also impressed that with all the family and friends doing the same diet, you continue to have the best result. (and you are so good at not cheating, or limiting it.)
Love you!
Post a Comment