Tuesday, May 4, 2010

8 Years Later

If I had looked eight years into the future on my wedding day I would have seen a beautiful 5 year old girl spelling her name with pretzels.
And a beautiful 3 year old girl playing with me and my camera strap.
(This one is blurry but genuine:)
(I love the light in this one:)
And then I'd see the 5 year old making faces.
And I'd see that we were in the middle of potty training the 3 year old.
Who also likes making faces.
And I'd probably spy on a little handsome baby boy sleeping in his crib (not pictured, though). So much hope and joy came out of those eight years. :)

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I still remember you trying to think of how our kids would look (before we had them). I don't think we can understand what looking into the future would be like. If I looked out 8 years into our future, I hope I would continue to see good improvements. :)