They get along REALLY well.
We took them to the bouncy place and they had a blast.
I was stubborn and didn't use my flash and I'm regretting it because some of these pictures would have been soo much better. Sweetie LOVES the bouncy place.
Jeana's 2nd child, Landon is 2 months younger than Sweetie.
Captain Adorable didn't know what to make of this place.
Here is Jeana with her little Gabriella. Gabby is 5 months younger than Captain Adorable.



Ballerina is just LOVING having another baby around.

The babies.



Gabby is so cute!
Here's Captain Adorable getting up onto his knees. He hasn't figured out how to move forward yet, he just slides himself backward.
Sweetie tries to figure out how to make a basket.
Ballerina had a great time riding the top of the car as Ben drove.
Fernando is posing as a cop and threatening to write Ben a ticket.
The kids started going down together all on their own.
So cute, so fun.




Jeana and I decided to go down the slide with the babies.
Then all the kids wanted to go down with us.
It was a little chaotic.
Captain Adorable had a great time in the little car.
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! Man, I am seriously struggling to focus at work. Seeing how much fun you guys get to have while I am working on spreadsheets...I think I got the short end of the stick on this one.
I am glad all the kids seem to be playing so well.
Post a Comment