Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ballet Class

There is only one more ballet class left for Ballerina before the dress rehearsal and the recital. The routines are sooo cute and the girls are doing so well! I can't wait to see it with the costumes!"Big tall trees"
"I live in the wettest town in America"
Ballerina is really good with her pom-poms and she says that she wants to be a cheerleader when she grows up now.
Sweetie is pretty content to watch, but I think she'll love doing dance camp this summer!
Here's Ballerina jamming with her jingle bells.
I love how elegant Ballerina looks in this picture:
They got to wear some skirts to dance in and Ballerina loved it.
Ballerina is pretending to be a tree and the girls touch her and she becomes a little girl as well. This is done to "Peer Gynt."I am really glad we put Ballerina in this class, she has had a great time. :)

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

I am excited to see the recital! I have heard Ballerina singing pieces of the music, and I think it will turn out great. She looks very pretty and natural as a dancer. Although I think she would enjoy doing cheer a little more.