

Ballerina took this picture of Handsome Husband and I. After she snapped it, she said, "Perfect."
Jeana took this one:

Here is Jeana and Gabby:


Handsome Husband and Captain Adorable. Jeana brought this little outfit for Captain Adorable.



Captain Adorable explores the fountain water.


Sweetie is twirling.
Handsome Husband was excited to pick me up for this picture. He has been working out pretty regularly and is proud of his buffness.

My little man and me:

Sweetie was pretty tired and ready to go.
Ballerina was so excited to get a picture with Ben. When we got home from the temple, she went up to Fernando and Jeana and asked them to PLEASE not leave and could Ben please live with us. Fernando is actually job hunting and had an interview while they visited, so who knows?
We LOVE these priceless pictures of Sweetie and Landon. It was nice that Sweetie was ok with hugging Landon, because before this she wasn't too excited about the idea. I think Sweetie felt special because I wanted to get pictures of her.

We kept telling Landon to kiss her cheek and at one point they both puckered up for the real thing!


Best friend picture:
Notice Sweetie's arm around Landon as they chill on the chair together after our outing. It's so nice to see a friendship forming between them! Ben and Ballerina seem to naturally get along, these two have had to work at it.
3 comments:
Yeah I love my I phone! still on the road but only 1/2 hr left! I already miss you! :( I love the pictures!!! So fun! We had such a awesome time. Thanks so much again!!
Congratulations on the new calling. I love being primary chorister.
Yes, check out that buff guy!
I love the family pic with Sweetie blowing at the water.
Temple is always a great place for pics. You look good, but I still need to lose my second chin.
Post a Comment