Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Love to See the Temple

Whenever Jeana is in town we go to see the temple! I love visiting the grounds with the kids since we sing about it every night.
Here's Baby Dragon being silly.
The kids are excited to see the reflection pond.
We took SOO many pictures and we heard lots of "Cheese!"
Fernando got the kids to laugh by pretending to brush his teeth.
Baby Dragon got tired of smiling and started pulling faces.
The Nunez's.
Me and my treasures.
Jeana and Fernando's classic pose.
Snuggling the baby.
He's so cute.
The kids were running up and down this path. Baby Dragon was trying to play Red Light Green Light, but she wanted green to mean stop and red to mean go. She got frustrated when people weren't obeying her.
Jeana and I.
Fernando was cracking us up.
We had the kids come and touch the temple.
We were trying to explain that this is the Lord's house. Baby Dragon got upset because she wanted Jesus to come out right now so she could see him.
Sweetie was not ok with our suggestion to hug Landon.
Baby Dragon's fake smile at the temple doors.
I love how Baby Dragon has her head in her hand.
The kids love the fountain (it was just getting going).
Sweetie was trying to climb in.
The kids like walking around the edge of the little pool. It makes me nervous because one time in the past, Ben fell in! It was scary, but hilarious...
In case you are wondering, this is what we do in temples:

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Glad no one fell in this time :)
Looks like a great time.

Cpt Naykid said...

wow lots of pics! Sorry I had to work that day. Looks like everyone had a great time. It is interesting to see the difference between Sweetie and BD, one requires her space and didn't want to interact with the friends much and the other had to be involved with them constantly. Very dynamically different personalities.

I wonder what Capt A will bring to the mix?

StefanieJinelle said...

I love baby dragon's silly faces.

Abby said...

Such great pictures. They really capture Baby Dragon's personality. I think she'd get along well with my girls.

That was a great video! I'd never seen that website before either so thanks for introducing it to me. Looks like a great one to use with non-member friends and maybe even kids.