Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun with Grandma J

Grandma J was very happy to meet her first grandson. It was thoughtful of him to keep from putting on weight so he'd still be as small as he was when he was born when she arrived...
Here's Sweetie giving Captain A some love. My mom said, "You always catch the cute moments."
Baby Dragon is covered in frog stickers that Grandma brought. Baby Dragon has gotten pretty good at holding Cpt A in a bunch of different positions. She likes to hike him up on her shoulder and whack his back to burp him.
Grandma gave Captain Adorable a bath. He was REALLY good for her and didn't cry at all.
Sweetie sat on the counter and watched. Apparently, my mom came downstairs one morning to find Sweetie up on the counter munching on gummi worms. So much for the no candy before lunch rule.
Grandma also brought some alphabet jell-o molds. Baby Dragon was SOOO excited to make jell-o. I totally cracked up when I saw her face in this picture.
Grandma had her spell her name with the jell-o.

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Ha ha I keep cracking up every time I look at that picture of Baby Dragon ECSTATIC about her jello!!! Such fun pictures! :)

Emmy said...

Love it, she definitely liked it look at that face! Awesome

Cpt Naykid said...

The kids loved having your mom here and will definitely miss her. She was great at helping with the kids, entertaining them, making food, doing dishes (totally awesome, thanks!), etc.

I hope she enjoyed her stay and had a good time with the kids.

Thanks mom!

rachel said...

That looks like sooo much fun! Mom is such a fantastic Grandma! Your girls are so cute and I love Capt A! Mom is good at the baby baths!! Love you guys!