Friday, September 25, 2009

Smiles at Grandma's

Handsome Husband took a few days off work for the fun of it and we went to visit his parents. Sweetie loved playing with Grandma.
There is always fresh fruit at Grandma's house. These grapes were grown locally by a friend and were SOOO tasty!
Great-Grandma J came to meet Captain Adorable. He gave her some smiles. She asked who he was looking at over her shoulder and suggested her deceased husband, in answer Cpt. Adorable gave more smiles. That was the most smiling he'd ever done in one sitting.
I was trying to catch some of Captain A's smiles on camera. Here he's giving his daddy a look.
He's responding...
There's a smile!
Captain Adorable gives us his first grins!

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Love those first smiles!!

Jeana said...

Such a cute little smile! I miss it already!!!

V said...

How exciting! I was trying to remember around what age babies start smiling....so there's my answer. :)