For some reason Baby Dragon had it in her head that Grandma would have a tea party with her while she visited. So we had to make sure it happened.
They also enjoyed Ritz bits and some chocolate coins that Grandma brought.
Grandma instructed the girls how to hold the 'saucer' of their cups and drink their tea daintily.
Looks like Baby Dragon didn't quite get the 'daintily' part.
The girls both got turns trying to pour themselves a cup.
Grandma sang "I'm a Little Teapot" for the girls.
It was quite the success.
3 comments:
so cute!! I can't wait until we can have a little tea party together with our girls!!
I love your mom. She's adorable!
Great job with the tea party mom! The girls thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it will make a fun annual tradition.
I find it humorous that I am in the background turning on football and then laying on the couch with Cpt A. haha!
Post a Comment