Grandma J flew in to meet Cpt. Adorable and help out this week. She loves to give gifts to the girls. She brought many new puzzles for Sweetie and she was ECSTATIC. Puzzles and books are the way to Sweetie's heart.
Grandma J had called and asked me what Baby Dragon would want and I told her that Baby Dragon loved to dress up like "marry" (like a bride). So Grandma brought an entire bride costume for her!
Complete with bouquet.
Sweetie wanted to dress up like a princess since Baby Dragon was all dressed up.
Grandma also brought them sweet heart necklaces.
Baby Dragon loved her costume. The timing is funny because last week a little boy asked her to marry him. He even kissed her! Some friends offered to watch the girls on Monday so I could have a break and after playing with them the boy told his mom, "I don't know what to do! I don't know if I should marry so-and-so or so-and-so or Baby Dragon." His mom tried to explain to him that it was ok, that he didn't need to be making that decision any time soon. Then on Friday the girls went to play with them again and that's when he kissed her while playing back in the play room. His mom was so embarrassed and kept apologizing. I thought it was so funny. Later the boy told his mom that he had decided that he wanted to marry Baby Dragon. It was so cute!
She got a turn to dress like a bride.
She didn't want to look at the camera for the pictures. She looks like a doll in this one.
1 comment:
Wow, what pretty girls we have! Looks like you did BD's hair and makeup too. Yikes, it is a flash of what we'll see in 15-20 years. I am not worried because it is so far away though.
Sweetie looks hilarious in that one picture (looks like she is checking her nose in the mirror or something.
These pics will be great for their wedding albums for when they really get married. And I am going to say now like I will then, the boy that marries our daughters is going to have to be perfect, otherwise he won't be good enough!
:)
Post a Comment