Jeana has come to visit with the kids 3 times and I went to visit her with Baby Dragon when I was pregnant with Sweetie. Our 2nd children are 3 months apart. Two summers ago we met at the Oregon Coast for a week in their timeshare. Their visit this week was a last minute decision and wouldn't you know that Jeana is pregnant with her 3rd, due in January! They met up with us at Handsome Husband's parents' house (thanks for hosting Mom and Dad!). Here Ben, Baby Dragon and Sweetie are playing Ring Around the Rosies.

Playing on the hammock on the deck:





I caught the kids pretending that they were getting married. I love the look on Ben's face here, he's so embarrassed to be caught dancing
Baby Dragon put Ben's hand on her hip just like Belle did in Beauty and the Beast.
She is far too self-satisfied.



Sweetie and Landon were a different story... They didn't get along nearly as well. Sweetie likes quiet play and Landon likes to crash and smash. His favorite subject is cars, hers is puzzles.



Here's Jeana loving on Captain Adorable. She's really looking forward to holding her little girl. Don't ask me how we were able to get the genders of our kids to be opposite every time.

Handsome Husband and Fernando spent the majority of their time playing games. Fernando became a big fan of Kingsburg.


So cute. I hardly saw much of these two all week. They would just go off and play. They got along really well.
The only downside to their visit was that they inadvertently brought the stomach flu with them. Poor Ben threw up on the way to our house.
3 comments:
ode to Kingsburg.
the last two pictures.
Jeana said: We had such a great time! I loved how your mother in laws house was so open and how the kids had the whole downstairs as a play room. i think that is one one of the days that I didn't see much of Landon and Sweetie either because they actually were playing together with the others....
Post a Comment