So on Tuesday we spent the day at home even though we had planned to go to a pizza party place.
A classic look from Captain Adorable. He often has a furrow in his brow.
Landon loved to come and hug the baby. He'll be a great big brother, when he's not teasing... :)
A half smile!
Another face I often get from Cpt. A.
Check out that crazy hair! Some of the hair in the front has fallen out and makes it look like he's got a massive receding hairline.

There's another smile!

Captain Adorable hanging out in the swing.
Baby Dragon and Ben playing in the toy room together.
Ben was so willing to do practically anything Baby Dragon suggested. Baby Dragon LOVES to be a leader, so any kid that lets her lead gets along with her pretty well.
Best buds!
Me holding my boy.

Sweetie and her books.
One of the moments that Landon and Sweetie got along.
6 comments:
Optimus Prime's furrowed brow is SO cute. Better than Olivia's scowl. She did NOT get that from me. hahaha.
I hope you don't mind that I call him OP. It fits him, I think.
I love the hair! Clark's did the same thing. It was so weird but cute.
That is so nice when they don't just throw up everywhere anymore. Hope she gets better soon.
Stef- I think it's funny that you call him OP. You may continue. :) And Baby Dragon was my scowler. She still scowls...
The sickness spread through the whole family. All five of us experienced it to some degree...blah.
Fun pics of Capt. A. I think it is hilarious Stef still uses OP. Any idea where she got it? Kind of random. I think Capt A is more appropriate. He'll get a knew nickname as deserved...you know...BYU star, Cougar boy, or maybe just Animal! haha. I still think Landon should go by "bonk"...for multiple reasons...
love ya!
Aww- those guys are so cute!! Keep hangin' in there! Hope things are going semi-smoothly and that you guys stay healthy!
Post a Comment