Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

Baby Dragon could hardly contain her excitement today. It was her first day of the Mommy preschool we're doing this year. I don't teach until October and I think she was pretty excited that I wasn't staying. I took this picture with my camera phone.

I took Sweetie and Captain Adorable shopping. Cpt A slept in the wrap and Sweetie happily munched on the popcorn at Target.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Glad she was excited! Cute pose!

Bonnie said...

So cute! Hey, what curriculum are you using with your Mommy preschool?

Erika said...

It's made by some women in my stake. It's called Kidgenuity: http://www.mykidgenuity.com/

Cpt Naykid said...

I know she is most excited about the interaction with friends. I hope she will listen and learn, and learn good habits to be an efficient learner. But that comes with time. I sometimes expect too much.

Good luck Baby Dragon and enjoy your schooling!