Saturday, September 5, 2009

Out of this World

We went to a local pizza fun place. Baby Dragon was running all over the place and I didn't get many pictures of her. At one point she made friend with a girl with gorgeous red hair and they were off climbing inside tubes and going down slides together.Sweetie had fun with this bead thing for a bit.
Another mom sitting nearby commented that I was Sweetie's own paparazzi. I'm sure that is exactly how my kids feel sometimes.
I love this mid-bounce picture of Sweetie.
Up she goes.
Down she comes. Her body is in total free-fall.
Sooo happy!
Captain Adorable just chilled the whole time in his seat. We ran into some old friends while we were there. And a single dad came over with his 9 year old daughter to coo over Cpt A.
PIZZA!
And soda. Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

Cpt Naykid said...

definitely a big hit with the kids! We should go back sometime.

Sinc the kids have their own paparazzi, they should be very photogenic!

Nice action shots!