We stopped at the mall to let the kids get their wiggles out.

This is my favorite picture of the day! I was so excited to get it! Sweetie was jumping off a little bridge.


Sweetie loved crawling through this hollow log.


Baby Dragon always hams it up for the camera. She's in a little boat.

She is just BARELY the right height to play in the play area. Now I have the older kid that is not paying enough attention to the babies and knocking them over. I remember when she was the baby and I'd send crusties at the older kids that practically walked on her. I kept reminding her to watch out for the babies.

Sweetie wasn't happy for some reason.
Later, at home Ben and Baby Dragon rode bikes.

Ben brought a balance bike and Baby Dragon was very excited to try it out. I love how her knee pads are up on her thighs.
4 comments:
Yes, I too now have that bigger kid. How did we get there already? And it is just going to get worse.
Love that shot of her jumping
funny I was thinking how the first time we went to that mall play place (the first time I visited) Ben was only like 11 month and had just started waking and I was so worried about one of those 'big kids' running him over....this time I Had to keep not only Ben but Landon (my 2 year old) from jumping on kids as they jumped off that bridge...
Gotta love Ben on the pink bike... and yes the knee pads on the thighs are classic! :)
oops I meant WALKING
I like the title of this post. Creative. BD has a hilarious face in that first one. Spiffy pick of Sweetie jumping!
Post a Comment