It's been interesting, trying to stretch myself between three children. I purposely didn't let myself worry about it before Captain Adorable was born. I know I'll adjust and we'll work it all out, but it HAS been adjustment. Especially since Captain Adorable is having a hard time latching on properly and gaining weight (he's finally up to his birth weight). So the other day, when it was nice and sunny, I took the kids in the backyard and broke out some water balloons so the girls would feel like they were still getting attention. Captain Adorable hung out in his baby bouncer, wearing a 0-3 hat that was too big for his tiny head.
Baby Dragon had the best time. She figured out how to fill up the water balloons and I tied them shut.
Sweetie had a great time too. I love her little natural curl when her hair gets wet!
She'd throw the balloons in the pool and raise her arms and shout, "I did it!"
Baby Dragon called her balloons "babies."
Captain Adorable just chilled.
2 comments:
Love that first picture!! It just really shows how it is.
Looks like the girls had a blast. I love Sweetie's scrunched smile. Both our girls have some great expressions. I am sure Cpt A will acquire his own set. I was impressed BD could fill up her own balloons. She loves tying things, so she should learn tying then off pretty quick.
Post a Comment