Sunday, August 9, 2009

1 Week Left

No baby boy yet, but I sure have some beautiful girls!
1 week to go!

5 comments:

rachel said...

Yes, you do! I can't wait for that little boy!!!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Your adorable girls are going to suddenly look HUGE when that little boy comes!! Fun times! :)

Emmy said...

Your girls have the most beautiful eyes!

Summer said...

Holy cow- it has been forever since I've been over here- I think you had just found out you were expecting last time! Sheez.

One week!! Good luck!!

Your girls are so gorgeous- wow!! Stunning eyes. No wonder you're making another kid- you do good work! ;D

Thanks for the well wishes. :)

Cpt Naykid said...

You are almost there honey! Thank you for enduring pregnancy so well. I think you make a cute pregnant wife and you definitely make cute kids! I have to say, it is very hard to find kids even close to the cuteness of ours!

Bring it on other cute kids! you got nothin!