I think time slows a little when you have a newborn. You are forced to take things in 2 to 3 hour increments, in between feedings. In our case it is sometimes 20-30 minute increments... Then you sit and relax and enjoy the baby while he is nursing. You spend a lot of time napping as well.
Sweetie has been more clingy. She wants to be held more, especially when I have Cpt. A in my lap. She is also growing up more. She has become very fond of imaginative play and loves to pretend to be a dog, cat or frog. It's really cute. She likes to pretend to be a monster and will put on a scary face and raise her hands up and shout "RAWR!" at us. I love it. And she loves to dress up with Baby Dragon. Recently, she has become a toe walker and goes everywhere on tip toe. SOOO CUTE! The other day she wanted to brush my hair.
We're trying to use headbands at the table to keep her hair out of her food. This is how Handsome Husband put it in her hair:
This is how Captain Adorable spends most of his day:
3 comments:
Cute! :)
Haha- That's how Enoch spends most of his day, too!
Sounds like your household is running a lot like ours these days. :)
Michele
Time definitely went slow while I was home with you. So many little things happened. Now that I am at work, appointments, meetings, deadlines....it goes really fast. Once again I have more respect for you staying home with the kids!
Girl every time I look at your blog it makes me want to jump in the car and drive out to Oregon to come visit you guys. I miss you so much and feel like 'Aunti Jeana' need to hold cpt A! Being in differnt states in no fun :( Love ya girl!
Post a Comment