Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hospital Photo Shoot

A friend of ours watched the girls so Handsome Husband could come on his own to bring Cpt. Adorable and I home from the hospital. Before leaving the hospital I wanted to take advantage of the light in the room and have a little photo shoot. The hospital photographer came in and took her pictures and I just watched how she did it. I had the same kind of camera without the fancy flash.

I'm going to number the photos just in case people want to comment on a specific one.
#1
#2
#3
#4- I loved that the shirt says "This side up"! And he is definitely a binky baby.
#5
#6- 1st bottle from Daddy, our attempt to get him happy for pictures.
#7
#8
#9- Got the blanket at Target, I got lots of compliments on it while in the hospital.
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15- Cute little eyes! This is probably my favorite of just Cpt. A.
#16- I was so happy I'd brought this onesie! Perfect for pictures. It's a preemie one.
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21- Love crying baby faces!
#22- I just couldn't narrow down these Father- Son pictures.
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29- Handsome Husband wanted to take some of me and Cpt. A. I'm sans makeup, but I think some turned out alright.
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34- This is one of my favorites.
#35- Tiny baby feet!
#36- I love this sleeping baby angle.
Whew! I need to learn how to be more picky with my pictures! I'm SOOO thankful that we got this camera so we could get beautiful pictures of newborn Captain Adorable. Handsome Husband is happy that it means I didn't want to try and buy one of the expensive hospital packages. Those pictures turned out stinkin' cute, as well.

5 comments:

what kind of a name is abra said...

Don't be picky, they are all amazing! Have I mentioned how much I love your camera??!

StefanieJinelle said...

Too bad we happened to have babies around the same time because now you can't come out here and take some good looking pictures of Olivia for me. :( I'm loving these. And I'm happy I got to see Capt. A via webcam today. SO CUTE. #16 only because Olivia has slippers that say, "Thank heaven for little girls." #17 :)I give up. I love alllll the pictures.

Emmy said...

Oh they are all so great. I love #16 and #17 too!
But seriously so many wonderful shots! You forget how small they are.
Keep taking lots of pictures!

Summer said...

What a sweet shoot!! Those are gorgeous- how lucky to have had such a well-lit room! Way to go- on the pictures and the subject... ;D

V said...

My favorites are #5 & #12. What a great idea to utilize the natural light in the hospital room!