Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cpt A's 2 Week Old Pictures

Here are a few favorites.
And here is the slideshow if you'd like to look at the rest:

9 comments:

Russell and Aya said...

Wow! These are amazing pictures. He is so precious. You have a beautiful family.

Cbayley said...

Awesome pictures! I love the ones with the girls, you can really tell they love their little brother. Very cute.

Out-Island Explorers said...

Awww---too cute. I LOVE that first one, he looks so peaceful. I'm so ready to be taking pictures of my new little man...but for now I'll enjoy yours :) VERY CUTE!

Emmy said...

What great pictures!! Love it!

StefanieJinelle said...

I love love love love LOVE the one of Capt. A and Baby Dragon. I don't know if it's in your slideshow but you had it in your picasa albums. :) BD is a freaking model. No wonder that's how she gets the fellas.
I like the fourth one down. And the picture of him in the basket with the lighthouse pictures stuff. :)

Erika said...

Thanks everyone, I had fun taking them. :)

Stef- that one of BD and Cpt A IS really cute, I added it.

Cpt Naykid said...

Sweet pictures honey. Where do I go to find your studio? You know how your family relies on you for internet searches and wedding videos? Well you just got a new family job...photographer!

haha! You're awesome, love you!

leslie jo said...

ERika!
I have been absent from the bloggin world for so long I missed your post of the birth. What a handsome lil guy you got there. You did it natural AWESOME! I am thinking of that with my 3rd we shall see. Just wanted to say congrats to you and yours.

Summer said...

Gorgeous shots! How fun!! It just takes a little effort, no? I swear- everyone can have gorgeous photos, they just don't TRY! Good for you- those will be so much more fun to look at twenty years from now because of the effort.

He's looking so sweet and loved!