Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Smiley Boy

Captain Adorable is a HAPPY boy. It's SO easy to get him to smile.I LOVE this boy (and this picture)!
He's figuring out his pincer grip.
And of course, wherever Capt. Adorable is, there is Ballerina.
Pulling faces for the camera.
Captain Adorable found his blanket.
My favorite shot of the day:
So cute sucking his bottom lip.
And thumb. He's not much of a thumb sucker, but occasionally it will find its way into his mouth.

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Yes, I also love how happy he is. He has been a wonderful baby!

However, he has been developing more opinions, and he might be teething now, so he is requesting more of our time and asking more attention and food (primarily by screaming at us).

I hope he continues to be his happy self, even as he gains more opinions and learns to express them.

Scott and Katy Adams said...

So cute, he makes me baby hungry....