Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Best

I wanted to take pictures of the girls in their matching dresses from Grandma J.We were just in our front yard.
I love this one:
The girls weren't super cooperative for pictures together.
Sweetie looks so happy.
But they were cute anyway.
So maybe a pre-requisite for our next house will be a cuter front porch.
Cheese!
I like this one:
Here is the one attempt for all three together. I wasn't really in the mood to try harder and I was uninspired by our plain front porch.
But we have to have some of Ballerina's loving on Cpt. Adorable.
Don't you love his little tie?

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

Great pics! The contrast with the black, white and red looks excellent! Despite our porch, the kids look cute. I wouldn't have noticed the porch had you not pointed it out :) Someday we'll get a house that we are happier with.

Emmy said...

I love his hair! so so cute!

And those are beautiful dresses.