Friday, April 23, 2010

The Norm

This week I have been really busy organizing last year's blog into a book. So we have had a few lounging days.
Captain Adorable fell asleep in his jumperoo.
I believe this happened while I was arranging photos on the computer.
Sweetie was having fun quizzing me on some flash cards. Don't you love her hair?
Ballerina decided that Cpt. Adorable would look great in pink.
She put the tights and her old ballet shoes on him herself.
Cpt. Adorable is blissfully ignorant.
Then Ballerina found Sweetie's little pink leotard and insisted we put it on him.
He smiles now...
Sweetie was pretending she had a baby. (as I said, we have been lounging, hence the hair and pjs)
Ballerina wanted get in on the fun.
Looks more like a baby in a baby carrier.
Sweetie's recent favorite thing is to have "I love you" wars. She will say, "I wuv you," and I will reply that I love her and she will say, "No, I wuv YOU." And we'll go back and forth and she'll giggle all the while, declaring that she loves me more and more vehemently. Until I say, "Ok, Sweetie." She does the same thing with "I wike you."

3 comments:

V said...

Wow--C.A. has so much hair!

Emmy said...

Poor poor guy... the life of having two big sisters :)
But his smile is so cute!

Cpt Naykid said...

I love the pic of Ballerina feeding Cpt A. He looks so good in his BYU attire, and he looks so big!

I sent the pic of him in the tutu to lots of people at work. Here are the ranges of comments:
"he's doomed!"
"quickly put him in some sports clothes"
"so cute"
"he is so happy"
"watch out for a future crossdresser!"

Everyone got a big kick out of it. It will make good material for his first date!