Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Typical Sunday

I brought my camera to church to take some pictures of the Young Women, but I couldn't resist taking a picture of Captain Adorable sleeping during the service.
If we weren't in the overflow area I wouldn't have done it and as it was Handsome Husband was hissing at me to stop. I would have gotten a cute picture of him and Ballerina cuddling, but it's frowned on to take pictures during church. (And I purposely did Cpt. Adorable's hair to match his daddy's)
The girls were being cute after church in their Sunday dresses. Sweetie loves those new white shoes, she is wearing a size 8.
After church Captain Adorable took another nap on Handsome Husband's lap. He's SO cute when he sleeps. I picked him up and just held him while he slept for a little bit.
Ballerina made this tower for her frog and lizard family. She loves playing with those frogs.

2 comments:

Cpt Naykid said...

I love that cpt A sleeps pretty well at church. Hopefully that will last for a long time :)

I love seeing Ballerina make those large castles. She is very good and creative with how she builds and makes them. Here in a year or two, we'll look into legos :)

Where did you find the picture that you have on the top of your blog? Creative and artsy.

Scott and Katy Adams said...

I think God will forgive you... ;-)
That was too cute to miss!