When my friend Jeana first had her boys I remember that she was always on the lookout for good hair product that would make her boys' hair spike and STAY. I have discovered the secret hair gel.

I put the gel in Cpt. Adorable's hair and it held through clothing changes and naps for about 2 days.



Ballerina even included the faux hawk in one of her drawings of our family (Ballerina is CONSTANTLY making cards for me which includes lots of drawings and random letters):

(According to Ballerina, this "card" says: "Hello. I love you. You are such a great mom. I like you." And the small print -chicken scratch in the right corner- says "When are you done with the computer can we play Mario? I like you.")
Captain Adorable is Ballerina's real life baby doll. She loves it when I let her baby sit him while I shower, it makes her feel so responsible.
Later on the girls put on another tea party for their stuffed animals.
Check out Ballerina's new favorite ballet costume. Very pink (it's her favorite color). The other day both girls were dressed as ballerinas all day. Sweetie LOVED being dressed up like a ballerina and Ballerina even taught her some dance moves.





4 comments:
That looks like some good stuff and his hair is so cute like that!
Ha! That's hilareous she put it in the picture- cute! I love the interpretation of those letters- hee hee. ;D
Oh my heavens he is so stinkin cute!!! I just want to squeeze him! I have GOT to try this gel out. That is amazing that it lasted 2 days!
I love Ballerina's picture and her explanations! Too funny.
Cpt A's arm is almost as wide as Ballerina's! Look at the pic of them together. He certainly is a chubby one!
I never knew how to spell faux hawk...weird.
Post a Comment