It's time to get started on some baby weight loss. A couple of weeks ago I ran into a friend who had a baby a month before me and she looked GOOD. She had started to lose her baby weight and I was jealous. I wanted to lose mine too and feel like I looked good too. Now, to be fair, this is the BEST I have looked with an 8 month old baby. With both girls I was easily 15-25 pounds heavier than I currently am. But that belly of mine makes jeans uncomfortable and I would REALLY like to get back into my favorite jeans which are 2 sizes away.
(This is my cheesy fake smile because I'm soo not excited for before pictures)
I will be using my tried and true 3 Hour Diet. I lost 30-40 pounds on it after both girls. You eat every 3 hours to keep your metabolism up. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all 400 calories each (and balanced with grain, fruit/veggie, protein and fat), 2 snacks are 100 calories each and you get a 50 calorie treat. In the past I have lost about 2 pounds a week on this diet. I am a little concerned about how my thyroid levels will affect it, though.
(Note the muffin top. See, there is need)
So, by the 4th of July I should have lost at least 20 pounds and I will look something like this:
Good luck to me. :)
5 comments:
You can do it! I love how you are so motivated and how healthy your diet is:)
Good luck! You can do it and I will be right there with you in that same camp before I know it.
Look at that sexy woman! (I am talking about all three pics)
I am always impressed at how dedicated you are to your diets, baking, etc. When you want to be dedicted and faithful to a goal, you really hold true.
Hey, that is why I love how dedicated and faithful you are in our family and marriage :)
I so know you can do it! By the way you look great already. You always impressed me with how strict and dedicated you are with that 3 hr diet. Can't wait to get out there and get some more best friend pictures!
I think I am going to go on it with you!
Post a Comment