Saturday, November 21, 2009

Aunt Ruthann Visits

When my sister, Ruthann, flew in to visit for the Thanksgiving break, we made a stop at Multnomah Falls. It was her one request. I asked her to take our family pictures with me sporting a new hair cut. There were many "takes":
This was the winner, with the magic of photoshop to make it look like we were all smiling. :)
Here's another good one:
This was the only one taken of all of us, I love how we are blurry, but the background is in focus. Thank you random person.
Aunt Ruthann and Baby Dragon, my favorite shot of the day:
Baby Dragon grabbed on Ruthann's legs and surprised her.
Ruthann, Handsome Husband and the girls did some hiking while I fed Cpt. Adorable and changed a blowout. Ruthann hadn't figured out how to zoom with my camera yet...
She took some scenery shots, which is great, since I don't take those...
Sweetie and Handsome Husband hiking up.
In the dragon cave.
Ruthann likes making faces with Baby Dragon.
Eskimo kiss?
Captain Adorable and I joined the group back at the bottom of the falls. They were all pretty wet. We attempted another family photo, but the girls were pretty done.
Which girl looks the most like Mommy?
The camera started to fog up due to the cold and wet.
Too bad because these would have been cute:
Ruthann took some pics of Captain Adorable on the way home.

No comments: