Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Photo Shoot
Posted by
Erika
at
7:51 PM
Here's my first attempt at shooting pictures for someone else. Very traditional. These are my adorable nephews. My sister-in-law wanted mainly portrait (tall) pics. I took the pictures on my in-law's property. I should have taken my OWN kids pictures there!


Here's the oldest boy. As I was shooting the pics I was so shocked at how old he is getting!!! I remember when his parents announced their pregnancy and when he was still in an infant carseat!


The 2nd one was SO into posing. I was surprised at how easy it was to take pictures of them! Isn't he handsome???

The youngest one was harder to get pictures of. But I think we got some good ones. His hair color is pretty close to Sweetie's.
Such a cute one of him sticking his tongue out at his mommy when she was trying to get him to kiss her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great job awesome lighting! Oh to have your photographic abilities.... or even your camera to attempt them.... someday right? :)
You did a great job honey. Sorry I was gone so long working out that I didn't even see them. I love that you are so good artistically and have so many skills.
both our families use your abilities quite frequently!
When are you doing your massage swap?
Post a Comment