The girls are becoming better and better at playing together. I still have to diffuse a bunch of fights. These normally involve Sweetie's siren cry and Baby Dragon shouting, "Sorry!" But when that's not happening I get to enjoy these moments:
Sweetie is getting so much better at imaginative play. She and Baby Dragon pretend to be animals or mother and child. And it's so cute to hear Sweetie pretend to be concerned when Baby Dragon is pretending to cry. Sweetie LOVES horses and she often carries around two plastic horses and pretends with them. Like this morning. when she brought them in my bed. and woke me up.
2 comments:
It really is pure heaven when they play together nicely.
We are big fans of nickjr around here too
I love that they are getting more independent and can play so well with one another. I still like to play with them though and hope they continue to allow me to do so. When BD has friends over, she already kicks me out of her room when they play. But when she has no one else to play with, playing with Daddy is ok. I'll probably have to start doing more and more "cool" things when we play together.
But then again, dad's aren't ever "cool" are they....am I an old dad already?
Post a Comment